All Saints Surgery is committed to providing accessibility to all our patients.
As a result of this, we currently have:
- * 1 disabled parking spaces outside the front of the practice with an accessible route to the practice entrance
- * Entry to the building via ramped approach with hand rail with the option of non slip steps
- * Reception clearly signed with multiple height desks
- * We have a hearing loop in the reception.
- * We have a disabled toilet with secure grab rails
In order to continually improve our accessibility we will:
- * Ensure signage is clear and non-obstructive
- * Provide clearly a marked and wider disabled parking bay
- * Allow guide or other assistance dogs into the premises
- * Offer private room facilities for patients who may have communication, reading, or writing difficulties
- * Provide a spoken CD version of the Practice leaflet
- * Allow disabled patients to make appointments by alternative methods (e.g. text messages, online booking, or letter) and we will respond to these requests using the method most appropriate to the needs of the patient
- * Train staff to help with wheelchairs, partially or non-sighted patients, or those with other special needs
- * Offer a service whereby patients will be able to telephone the Practice, from their mobiles, if they require any assistance in accessing the building or its services.